Riverside Houses Dalyan
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for choosing to book with Riverside Houses Dalyan. We look forward to welcoming you to our site. By making this booking you are entering an agreement with us. Please read our terms and conditions of booking below.
The price only includes accommodation. Breakfasts are available at Riverside Cafe and are subject to a small additional charge. Vegetarians are welcome but we must know your requirements prior to arrival.
On monthly stays between 1st of November (01/11) and 31st of March (31/03), electricity and water consumption will be charged additionally.
- Minimum Stay Policy
There is a minimum stay policy and it is 3 nights between the 1st of April (01/04) and 31st of October (31/10).
If you wish to book with us between the 1st of November (01/11) and 31st of March (31/03), minimum stay policy will be 30 nights.
- Booking Confirmation & Deposit
20% of the total amount should be paid as a deposit by credit card before arrival to assure the booking. Deposit amount will not be returned even if your travel arrangements change. The rest is required in cash in GBP on arrival.
All bookings by e-mail are confirmed/rejected by e-mail.
- Cancellation of Booking
By making your booking, our agreement is a legal contract and you agree to our terms and conditions.
Should your travel arrangements change you should inform us as soon as practicable to allow us to re-allocate the villa(s).
Notice of cancellation of booking: 20% of the full amount will be kept as a deposit and not be returned under any circumstances. If you paid the full amount in advance, 80% of the full amount will be returned.
The remaining payment amount after paying the deposit should be made on arrival by cash in GBP.
- Non-availability of Accommodation
We would only cancel your stay if your accommodation was unavailable for reasons beyond our control. We would however attempt to find you alternative accommodation, if we were unable to find suitable accommodation our liability would not extend beyond this point.
- Cleaning Policy
The time interval for cleaning is as below:
- Once in every 4 days for weekly stays
- Once in every 5 days for stays with more than 2 weeks
If you would like your villa to be cleaned and bed sheets changed more frequently, you need to pay an additional £30/villa/cleaning as an extra service. Please ensure you contact us to let us know if you will be asking for extra cleaning.
- Bath Towels & Bed Linens
We will provide you with a complete set of bath towels and bed linens, however, it is forbidden to use these outside the properties. If we detect that they are being used outside the properties, we may charge you for violating our Terms and Conditions.
Sorry, we do not allow pets inside the properties under any circumstances.
- Acceptance of Children
We can accommodate for young babies and by prior arrangement and free of charge, a travel cot can be provided; however we do ask that you provide all your own bedding for the cot.
Please send us your flight and group details via the Transfer Details Form as soon as possible in case you book transfer services. Riverside Houses accepts no responsibility or liability for transfer requests for which the price has been paid but the flight and group details have not been provided.
- Arrival & Check-in Procedure
Your accommodation will be available to you from 2:00 PM on the day of arrival, unless otherwise arranged. We may not be able to accommodate you if you arrive earlier than the agreed time as we will be busy preparing your rooms. However, you may drop off your bags, pay for your stay and collect your room keys at an earlier time by prior arrangement.
It is much appreciated if you will notify us of your estimated time of arrival (a telephone call on the day before or morning of arrival is fine).
- Late Arrival Procedure
Please ensure you contact us to let us know if you will be arriving later than 8:00 PM, and inform us of your new estimated time of arrival. We do not normally accept guests after 11:00 PM.
- Check-out Procedure
Please ensure you will be checking-out no later than 11:30 AM.
In accordance with Turkish Law, there is a no smoking policy in force at Riverside Houses. Smoking in the garden is acceptable. There is a fire alarm system in operation and if this is set off by guests smoking anywhere in the house you will be asked to vacate the premises and forfeit any monies paid, this is non-negotiable.
- Damages and Breakages
Please take care when staying in our properties. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages which you cause to the accommodation or its contents. We ask is that you do report any incidents when they occur. We do not normally charge for minor breakages, but we may charge you for repair or making good if the damage or breakage is significant.
- Swimming Pool Regulations and Rules
- No running on the poolside.
- Diving is not permitted.
- No jumping onto floats, rafts or inflatables from poolside.
- No fighting, bullying, ducking, pushing or throwing other bathers into the pool.
- No face masks, flippers or snorkels.
- No toys, inflatables or balls.
- No eating or drinking on the poolside.
- No outdoor footwear permitted on the poolside.
- Children under the age of 8 must be accompanied in the water by an adult and accompanying adults must not leave children under the age of 8 unattended or beyond eye contact.
Health, Safety and Hygiene Rules
- Please ensure you shower before entering the pool.
- Please ensure you visit the toilet before entering the pool and encourage children to do so.
- Children still requiring nappies are encouraged to wear a recognised swim nappy.
- Conventional nappies are not permitted in the pool.
- Any incident involving contamination of the pool must be reported to staff immediately.
- It is forbidden to swim in the pool with a burkini.
- You are advised NOT to swim if you are suffering from the following:
- Ear infection
- Open wounds
- Coughs/colds etc.
We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
Any data collected during the course of this booking will be stored on our server(s). With your permission we may from time to time contact you about promotions and offers. We will not share your details with any third party.
- Terms and Conditions above are subject to change at anytime without any notice.
- Riverside Houses is not responsible for any injuries or accidents incurred by anyone while using the site’s facilities.